/ftp/cats/ix/10A



==========================================================================
IX/10A              ROSAT All-Sky Bright Source Catalogue (1RXS) (Voges+ 1999)
The following files can be converted to FITS (extension .fit .fgz or .fiZ)
	1rxs.dat 1rxs_cor.dat cor_iras.dat cor_ned.dat cor_nvs.dat
	cor_hst.dat cor_pri.dat cor_wfc.dat cor_ros.dat cor_ver.dat refs.dat
==========================================================================
Query from: http://vizier.u-strasbg.fr/viz-bin/VizieR?-source=IX/10A
==========================================================================

drwxr-xr-x 49 cats archive 4096 Oct 4 17:15 [Up] drwxr-xr-x 2 cats archive 4096 Nov 2 2016 [TAR file] -rw-r--r-- 1 cats archive 578 Mar 26 2012 .message -r--r--r-- 1 cats archive 24841 Mar 26 2012 ReadMe -r--r--r-- 1 cats archive 932103 Oct 12 1999 1rxs.dat.gz [txt] [txt.gz] [fits] [fits.gz] [html] -r--r--r-- 1 cats archive 1194967 Oct 19 1999 1rxs_cor.dat.gz [txt] [txt.gz] [fits] [fits.gz] [html] -r--r--r-- 1 cats archive 7111007 Oct 12 1999 1rxscorr.txt.gz [Uncompressed] -rw-r--r-- 1 cats archive 3054 Mar 26 2012 +footg5.gif -rw-r--r-- 1 cats archive 55748 Mar 26 2012 +footg8.gif -r--r--r-- 1 cats archive 735989 Nov 6 1999 cor_hst.dat.gz [txt] [txt.gz] [fits] [fits.gz] [html] -r--r--r-- 1 cats archive 290148 Nov 6 1999 cor_iras.dat.gz [txt] [txt.gz] [fits] [fits.gz] [html] -r--r--r-- 1 cats archive 1045528 Nov 6 1999 cor_ned.dat.gz [txt] [txt.gz] [fits] [fits.gz] [html] -r--r--r-- 1 cats archive 976365 Nov 6 1999 cor_nvs.dat.gz [txt] [txt.gz] [fits] [fits.gz] [html] -r--r--r-- 1 cats archive 1802574 Nov 6 1999 cor_pri.dat.gz [txt] [txt.gz] [fits] [fits.gz] [html] -r--r--r-- 1 cats archive 1002619 Nov 6 1999 cor_ros.dat.gz [txt] [txt.gz] [fits] [fits.gz] [html] -r--r--r-- 1 cats archive 82127 Nov 6 1999 cor_ver.dat.gz [txt] [txt.gz] [fits] [fits.gz] [html] -r--r--r-- 1 cats archive 22364 Nov 6 1999 cor_wfc.dat.gz [txt] [txt.gz] [fits] [fits.gz] [html] -r--r--r-- 1 cats archive 28291 Jun 28 1996 fields.ps.gz [Uncompressed] -r--r--r-- 1 cats archive 5411 Jun 28 1996 fmt.ps.gz [Uncompressed] -rw-r--r-- 1 cats archive 5674 Jun 7 2006 refs.dat [txt] [txt.gz] [fits] [fits.gz] [html] -r--r--r-- 1 cats archive 114418 Jun 28 1996 screen.ps.gz [Uncompressed]
Beginning of ReadMe : IX/10A ROSAT All-Sky Bright Source Catalogue (1RXS) (Voges+ 1999) ================================================================================ The ROSAT all-sky survey bright source catalogue. Voges W., Aschenbach B., Boller T., Braeuninger H., Briel U., Burkert W., Dennerl K., Englhauser J., Gruber R., Haberl F., Hartner G., Hasinger G., Kuerster M., Pfeffermann E., Pietsch W., Predehl P., Rosso C., Schmitt J.H.M.M., Truemper J., Zimmermann H.U. <Astron. Astrophys. 349, 389 (1999)> =1999A&A...349..389V ================================================================================ ADC_Keywords: X-ray sources Mission_Name: ROSAT Keywords: catalogs - surveys - X-rays: general Description: The ROSAT All-Sky Survey Bright Source Catalogue (RASS-BSC, revision 1RXS) is derived from the all-sky survey performed during the first half year (1990/91) of the ROSAT mission. 18,806 sources are catalogued (five sources were removed compared to the 18,811 sources of the 1996 version), down to a limiting ROSAT PSPC count-rate of 0.05cts/s in the 0.1-2.4keV energy band, with a detection likelihood of at least 15 and with at least 15 source photons. For 94% of the sources visual inspection confirmed the results of the standard processing with respect to existence and position; the remaining 6% were re-analysed and appropriately flagged. At a brightness limit of 0.1cts/s (8,547 sources) the catalogue represents a sky coverage of 92%. Broad band images are available for a subset of the flagged sources from http://www.rosat.mpe-garching.mpg.de/survey/rass-bsc . Questions or comments may be directed to <xray-info(at)mpe.mpg.de>

© Université de Strasbourg/CNRS

    • Contact